英语外贸函电常用范文
英语外贸函电常用范文(精选6篇)
英语外贸函电常用范文 第1篇
公司断定我们所提供的货色优良, 价格公道, 感谢贵公司给我们一个机会, 使我们的要求得以实现。
We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.
贵公司5月6日函悉, 本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品。此复。
In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.
关于贵公司所询麦麸一事, 现可提供该货20吨。
In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.
贵函收悉, 此地商场仍保持平静。
Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.
至今未复5月8日贵函, 甚感歉疚, 还望原谅。
Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.
本月8日贵函敬悉。??先生是位诚实可靠的人, 特此告知。
In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.
关于所询H.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 他是一位足以信赖的人。
In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.
关于S.公司的情况, 我们特此欣然函复。
We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.
关于J.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人。
Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.
17日贵函关于结帐一事, 谨此告知, 我们将很快寄去支票。
Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.
3.收讫
您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。
I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.
6月1日贵函敬悉。
We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.
本月5日来函敬悉。
We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.
本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运, 货到时请惠于告知。
Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.
我们如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。
We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.
6月6日来函收悉, 我们无法交运该货, 甚感遗撼。
We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.
7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。
We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.
7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢您订购下列货物: ...
Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...
7月10日来函敬悉。
Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.
您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。
Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.
昨天贵函已收悉。
Your favour of yesterday is duly received.
我们已收到您昨日写的信。
We have received your letter of yesterday.
我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。
We duly received your letter of yesterday.
我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。
We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.
我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。
We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.
2月6日来函收悉。
We have received your letter dated 6th February.
您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。
We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.
英语外贸函电常用范文 第2篇
11)We are pleased to send you by parcel post a package containing... 很高兴寄你一邮包内装...
12)We have the pleasure in acknowledging the receipt of your letter dated... 欣获你方...月...日来信.
13)We acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your letter of... 谢谢你方...月...日来信.
14)We have duly received your letter of ... 刚刚收悉你方...月...日来信.
外贸英语函电的文体风格 第3篇
一、文体理论基础
Halliday (1976) 的系统功能文体学模式指出, 语域是由多种与语言相联系的情景特征构成的, 决定语言特征的情景因素归纳为三种:即语场 (Field) , 语旨 (Tenor) , 语式 (Mode) 。语域指使用特有的一种语言 (如科技英语, 商务英语) 的社会文化群体。由于使用目的和场合的不同而产生了语域的变异。而语域变异的标记是语言材料, 表现在词汇、语法方面, 它们随着语域的变化而变化。由此推知, 商务英语是商务文化群体中所特有的一种英语, 是现代英语的一种功能变体, 是国际商务工作者之间长期交际的结果。它的特殊性不仅表现在目的和意义上, 而且表现在用词、写句和篇章结构上。
二、外贸英语函电的文体风格
(一) 格式规范逻辑合理
在对外贸易中, 外贸英语函电具有明确的商务目的和既定的读者, 是具有法律效力的文件。如果贸易双方发生纠纷, 此前交换的信函就成为处理争端的依据。因此, 讲究布局谋篇严谨规范, 行文逻辑清晰合理。
1. 格式规范
外贸函电的写作格式较为严格, 分为齐头式、缩行式、混合式, 其中最流行的是混合式。一封完整的函电应由信头、封内地址、称呼、正文、结尾客套语、署名、收信人行、内容主题行、附件、抄送、责任人 (分别代表写信人和打字人) 、附言12个部分构成。每一部分都有其固定的位置。
2. 逻辑合理
信的正文一般采用三段式结构, 包括开头、主体、结尾三个部分, 每一部分各司其职, 缺一不可。开头可能包括一个主题行, 或提及上一封信, 或概括这封信的内容, 讲究开门见山、意图明确;主体解释并给出其它相关信息, 使意义更明确, 每一层新意思都要另起一段;结尾一般表达感激、期望, 或提出要求。整封信函思维逻辑合理、语篇意义连贯。
例如, 一封对未按期交货的投诉信应遵循以下程式:首段要提及供应商的承诺;第二段要说明对方没有履行诺言;第三段要申述违约对你造成的损失;第四段提出索赔, 最后一段希望理赔。
(二) 礼貌得体讲究谋略
外贸交流有一个鲜明特色, 即竞争中有合作, 合作中有竞争。鉴于此, 外贸函电必然要求礼貌得体、讲究谋略。
1. 礼貌得体
对方立场 (You Attitude) 是外贸函电一贯推崇的交流原则。高明的交流方式是站在对方立场考虑对方需求, 以礼貌客气求合作, 尊重对方进而得到对方尊重, 为进一步交流打下基石。如:In case you are interested in a representative in the east coast of the United States, we believe we can do a substantial job for you.假如你方有意在美国东海岸寻求代理人, 我们相信能为你方提供大量的业务。同时写信时要处处揣摩措辞用语, 避免消极否定的语气。
2. 讲究谋略
当贸易中出现分歧时, 讲究谋略, 委婉含蓄, 迂回表达。如:We will make further efforts to try to find a compromise, so as to settle the claim as quickly as possible.我们将进一步努力设法找到折中办法, 以尽快理赔。“进一步”、“设法”都非承诺, “尽快”也不是明确的时间。但能够恰当处理问题, 并给自己留有余地, 是自己处于进可攻退可守的主动地位。又如:We had better put the matter aside for further discussion some time later.我们最好把此事留待以后进一步探讨。表面肯定, 实则否定, 但表达非常婉转, 考虑对方感情的接受程度, 不破坏双方业务关系。
(三) 语言正式简洁明了
1. 语言正式
商务英语函电实质就是一个完整的书面谈判过程, 语言正式, 不求虚饰, 而且用词写句、拼写标点都有严格的规范。另外商务术语、缩略语繁多, 如Letter by Guarantee (银行保函) , standby credit (备用信用证) , FOB (离岸价) , CIF (到岸价) 等。
2. 简洁明了
商函十分讲究实效, 一般一信一件事, 一段一个意思。正文每段文字不能过长, 每句话要直接简练, 每个词都简短易懂。在无损于礼貌的前提下, 直截了当地陈述信息, 节省读者的阅读时间。避免使用陈腐词语 (如attached please find) 、拖沓的短语 (如in view of the fact that) 、可有可无的话语 (如It is a good plan) 。
三、结语
商务英语文体研究还是一个新兴领域, 但却是个蓬勃发展的领域。在日益深化的商务活动中, 掌握外贸英语函电独特的文体风格必将成为商务从业人士重要的交际能力。
摘要:外贸英语函电在对外商务交流中至关重要。商务活动从业者要想有效地达到交易目的维护自己的商业利益, 必须掌握函电的文体风格。其中包括:格式规范、逻辑合理;礼貌得体、讲究谋略;语言正式, 简洁明了。
关键词:外贸英语函电,文体,风格
参考文献
[1]王丰、陈沄沄:国际商贸英语信函写作教程[M], 北京:清华大学出版社, 2005
[2]张丽:论高职外贸英语函电教学对专业文体风格及特点的分析借鉴[J], 湖南医科大学学报 (社会科学版) , 2010, (7)
外贸英语函电教学策略探究 第4篇
外贸英语函电常用句和词组 第5篇
类似的表达方式有:enter into trade relations/relationship with 或 establish business relations with
e.g.We are writing with a desire to enter into direct business relations with you.为了与贵公司建立贸易联系,特致函联系。appreciate v.感谢,感激(可接动名词,不可接不定式);理解,体会
e.g.We highly appreciate your kind cooperation.我们十分感激你方的合作。
We shall appreciate your giving this matter your serious consideration.请你方对此事认真考虑,我们将不胜感激。
We shall appreciate it if you will send us a brochure and sample book by air
immediately.如能立即航寄一份说明书和一份样本,不胜感激。
We hope you will appreciate our position.希望你们能理解我们的处境。
It will be greatly appreciated if you will send us your samples immediately.如能立即寄来你方样品,我们将不胜感激。
Your prompt reply will be greatly appreciated.如能尽快回复,将不胜感激。
3.We owe your name and address to the Chamber of Commerce in your country , through whom we learned that you are in the market for silk product.承蒙贵国商会的介绍,我们得知贵公司想要购买丝绸制品。
4.Your company has kindly been introduced to us by Messrs.Freeman & Co., Ltd., London, England.We shall be pleased to enter into business relations with you at an early date.英国伦敦的弗里股份有限公司向我们介绍了贵公司。我们将很高兴能早日与贵方建立业务关系。
5.We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in silk products.兹介绍,我们公司是一家专营丝制产品的公司。
6.Silk products are our line.丝制产品是我们的经营业务。
7.The main products our corporation deals in are silk products.我们公司经营的主要产品是丝制产品。
8.Please send your samples and pricelist, as well as information about terms of payment and time of delivery.请将贵方样品和价格单,以及有关支付方式和交货期的信息寄予我方。
9.We invite you to send us details and prices, possibly also samples, of such goods as you would be interested in selling, and we shall gladly study the sales possibilities in our market.我们邀请贵方将你方感兴趣销售的商品的详细资料和价格发送给我们,如果可以,将样品也发送给我们,我们将很高兴地研究其在我方市场上销售的可能性。
10.We shall thank you to let us know your trade terms, and forward samples and other helpful literature, with a view to getting into business in the near future.考虑到在不久的将来与贵方进入业务关系,我们将感谢贵方让我们知晓贵方贸易条款并将样本和其他有用的商品说明书之类的印刷品寄交我们。
11.appeal to the most selective buyer 吸引最挑剔的买主
12.Please quote us for the goods listed on the enclosed inquiry sheet, giving your prices CIF Shanghai.Please also state your earliest delivery date, your terms of payment, and discounts for regular purchases.请向我们报出列在被附上的询盘表上的货物的上海到岸价格,并且请说明你方对于常规购买的最早交货期、支付条件和折扣。
13.We were pleased to know from your letter of 24th July of your interest in our products and enclose the catalogue and price list giving the details you asked for.Also enclosed you will find details of our conditions of sale and terms of payment.我们很高兴地从你方7月24日的来信中获悉,你方对我们的产品感兴趣,附函的目录和价格单给出了你方要求的详细资料。你方也将看到我们的销售条件和支付条件被封入在内。
14.We are making you the following offer, subject to your reply reaching here within five days.根据你方在5天之内到达这里的回复,我们做如下的报价。
15.Thank you for your letter of December 23 asking us to offer you 10000 metric tons of the subject wheat for shipment to Singapore and appreciate very much your interest in our products.感谢你方12月23号来信,要求我方报盘运往新加坡的10000公吨标题小麦,十分感谢你对我们产品的兴趣。
16.We take pleasure to enclose our offer No.UE-1109 you’re your consideration.The price we quoted is on FOB Tianjin basis instead of on either FAS Tianjin or CIF Hong kong basis and that our offer will be valid until August 31,2007.我方很高兴向你方报盘,编号为UE-1109。我方所报价格是FOB天津的价格,而不是FAS天津或是CIF香港的价格,我们的报价在2007年8月31日之前有效。
17.Unless otherwise stated or agreed upon, all prices are without any discount.除非另有说明或规定,价格一律没有折扣。
18.We have the pleasure of placing an order with you for 15000 dozen blouses at US $260
per dozen CIF New York, based on your catalogue No.66 of December 25.我们很高兴按你方12月25日第66号目录向你方订购15000打女士衬衣,每打260美元,CIF纽约价。
19.With reference to your letter of 4th December, we have pleasure in informing you that we have booked your order for 2000 alarm clocks.We are sending you our S/C No.100 in duplicate, one copy of which please sign and return for our file.据贵方12月4日来信,我方很高兴通知贵方2000台闹钟订单已确立,现送我方第100号回复一式两份,一份签字后请寄回,以便我方保存。
20.make use of 使用,利用
e.g.We should make use of the chance.Any citizen can make use of the public library.in duplicate 一式两份
in triplicate 一式三份
e.g.The phrase is frequently used in letter of credit.Applications must be made out in triplicate.申请书必须填写一式三份
21.We have been doing business with you in the basis of cash against documents(CAD)for over a year and would like to change the payment by 30-day bill of exchange, documents against acceptance.我们以凭文件支付现金的方式和贵公司交易已经超过1年以上,今后希望能变更为收到交货文件以30天汇票支付的方式支付。
22.have no alternative but to cancel the contract
除了取消合同别无选择
23.have no alternative but to do 除了„„别无选择
e.g.Since your price is too high to be acceptable we have no alternative but to place our order elsewhere.24.in two equal monthly lots 分两个月等量
in a single lot 一批
e.g.We are pleased to say that we are agreeable to your request for shipment in two equal
monthly lots.25.The term of payment are by confirmed, irrevocable letter of credit in our favor, available by draft at sight, reaching us one month ahead of shipment, remaining valid for negotiation in China for another 21 days after the prescribed time of shipment, and allowing transshipment and partial shipments.付款条件是保兑的、不可撤销的信用证,凭即期汇票,前一个月寄达我方装运、在中国议付有效,另一个21天的装运日期后,允许转船和分批装运。
26.We shall open through a bank an Irrevocable Sight Letter of Credit to reach you 10 days before the month of shipment, stipulating that 50% of the invoice value available against clean draft at sight while the remaining 50% on Documents against Payment at sight on collection basis.我们应通过银行开立不可撤销的即期信用证,装运月份前10天内到达你处,按发票金额的50%,以清洁的即期汇票支付,其余50%以托收方式下即期付款交单。
27.Since there is no direct steamer sailing for your port, we would request you to amend your L/C to allow transshipment.因为没有驶往你港的直达轮,我方要求你方修改信用证,允许转船。
28.The packing must be seaworthy and strong enough to stand rough handling.包装必须适合海运,足够牢固,经得起野蛮搬运。
29.We must make it clear that with the different packing materials the packing expenses will be different.我们必须说清楚:采用不同的包装材料,包装费会不一样。
30.Please remember to stencil “KEEP DRY” “DO NOT TURN OVER” and other necessary marks on the cartons.请记住在纸箱上涂刷“保持干燥”、“请勿翻转”及其他必要的标记。
31.The goods will be ready for shipment by the end of this month, please inform us the name of the chartered ship and its date of arrival at our port earlier.货物到本月底可备好等待装运,请尽早通知我方所租船船名和抵达我港口日期。
32.Much to our regret, we cannot ship the goods within the time limit of the L/C owing to the unforeseen difficulties on the part of mill.由于厂方预料不到的困难,在信用证规定的期限内装运货物已不可能,甚歉。
33.Since the premium varies with the extent of insurance, extra premium is for the buyer’s account, should additional risks be covered.因为保险费随保险范围的不同而不同,如果买方要求投保附加险,额外的保险费则应该由买方负担。
34.We shall refund to you the premium upon receiving your debit note or you may draw on us at sight for the amount required.我们收到你方借项清单后返还保险费,或者你方按所付金额向我方开出即期汇票。
35.Insurance is to be effected by the sellers for 110% of the invoice value against All Risks and War Risks as per the relevant Ocean Marine Cargo Clause of the People’ s Insurance Company of China, dated January 1st,1981.由卖方根据中国人民保险公司1981年1月1日颁布的《海洋运输货物保险条款》按发票金额的110%投保一切险和战争险。
36.Please see to it that the above-mentioned goods should be shipped before the 15th May and the goods should be covered for 150% of invoice value against All Risks.We know that
according to your usual practice, you insure the goods only for 10% about invoice value, therefore the extra premium will be for our account.请注意上述货物必须确保于5月15日前装船。保险须按发票价格的150%投保一切险。我们知道按照你方一般惯例你方只按发票价格加成10%投保,因此额外保险费由我方负担。
37.We enclose herewith a list of goods to supply you from prime sources at the lowest possible prices.P45
我们在此装入一份出场的最低价格的商品目录供你方参考.38.To give you a general idea of the silk products now available for export, we enclose a brochure and a price list.Quotations and sample books will be airmailed to you upon receipt of your specific inquiry.为了让贵方对我方现在可供出口的丝质产品有个一般性的了解,我们随含附上一个小册子和一张价格单.我们在收到贵方具体询盘后会将报价单和样本簿以航空邮件的形式寄给贵方.39.The profit margin for these products is so thin that any price reduction would make business transactions pointless.P85
这些产品的利润很薄,任何降价都会使生意失去意义.40.We regret to inform you that we cannot accept your offer , as we are obtaining the same quality from other sources at a price 6% lower than yours.很遗憾,我们不能接受你们的报盘,因为我们从别的渠道获得的对类似质量产品的报价比你方的低6%.41.Draft must be accompanied by a full set of original clean on board marine Bill of Lading made out to order ,endorsed in blank, marked freight prepaid.P108
汇票必须附有全套正本清洁的以装船提单,空白抬头并空白背书,注明运费预付.42.With regard to terms of payment ,we regret being unable to accept documents against payment.关于支付方式,我方歉难接受付款交单.43.Shipment will be effected subject to an advanced payment amounting 30% to be remitted in the seller’s favour by T/T, and the remaining part on collection basis, documents will be relessed against payment at sight.装运货物系以即期信用证规定的电汇方式向卖方提交预付金30%为前提,其余部分采用托收,凭即期付款交单.44.agree with 与„„相一致
agree on 同意„„协议
45.in on way to blame 绝不责怪
In no way to 绝不
e.g.Such discrepancies are in no way to be considered a criterion for our future supplies.46.The goods are to be packed in wooden cases containing 20 dozen each.P134
货物用木箱包装,每箱20打.47.Our packing will prove satisfactory in every respect to your customers.我方包装将在各方面使你方客户满意.48.Please advise us 30 days before the month of shipment of the contract number, name of commodity, quantity, port of loading and the time when the goods reach the port of loading.p143
外贸函电常用句式 第6篇
1.Your enquiry is having our immediate attention and we hope to make you an
acceptable offer in a few days.我们正在研究你方的询盘 几天便可以给你合适的报盘
2.We thank you for your enquiry of July 6 and are sending you, under separate
cover, a specimen of ….together with our price list 感谢你方关于7月6号的询盘现另寄上…的样品及价格回单。
3.Thank you for your recent enquiry ,we have a large quantity of …..in stock, and
are pleased to offer them as follows.感谢你方最近的询盘,我们有大量的….的库存,欣为报盘如下。
4.With reference to your letter of ….,enquiring for …,we enclose ourquotation
No….for your consideration and trust you will find our prices accepted.关于你方…来函询购…..,兹附上第…..号的报价单供你方考虑,我们相信你们会认为我们的价格是可以接受的。
5.This offer is subject to thegoods being unsold on receipt of your reply
6.本报盘以你方复到时 货尚未售出的有效
7.Our best offer is given below subject to our final confirmation
8.现报最低价如下须经由我方的最后确认为有效
9.We must stress that this offer is for two days only because of the heavy demand
for the limited supplies of this ….in stock.我们必须强调此报价在两天内有效,因为该…..的需求量极大但库存有限
10.This offer must be withdraw if not accepted within three days 此盘三天内不接
受 就做撤销论
11.This offer is open for three days only此盘有效期仅三天
12.This offer expires on august 20 ,your immediate reply by cable will be
appreciated.13.该盘在8月20号失效 请即回电
14.We wish to state that our quotations are subject to alternation without notice and
to our confirmation at the time of placing your order 我们的报盘可以随时变动
不先通知,你方的订货须以我方的确认为有效
15.Please select the items in which you are interested and let us have your enquiry or
order promptly请选择你所感兴趣的品种,并请从速询盘 下单
16.In case you are not interested ,we shall thank you if you will pass on this
information to those who are engaged in this trade 如你不感兴趣的 请转给从事此业的商号不胜感激
17.We regret to say that the goods required by you ,we are unavailable for the time
being , for this reason we refrain from making you an offer 我们很遗憾你方所需货物暂缺,因此不能向你发盘
18.We very much regret thatwe are unable to supply you the small quantity you
require
19.我们很遗憾不能供应你方所要的小量货物
20.We have taken due note of your requirements for …,but regret being unable to
supply at present we will certainly cable you as soon as there is any stock available
21.我们已知你方对….的需求,但是很遗憾目前没法供应 待有货时即电告
22.While we thank you for your letter of …./inquiring for …./,it is our regret that as
we have no stock of this item at present , we are unable to be of assistance to you in this instance , we hope this will not preclude you from making inquiries for any other materials.感谢你…来函询购…但是很遗憾我们目前没有该商品的存货,对此我们无能为力。我们希望你能就其他的商品向我们来询价
23.This is our rock-bottom price, we cannot make any further concessions
24.这是我们的最低价,我们不能再让了
25.Your counter-offer is not in keeping with the current market 你方还盘与现行市
价不符
26.Our price is fixed at a reasonable level我们的价格定的很合理
27.We are unable to accept your offer as other suppliers have offered us more
favourable terms
28.我们不能接受你方的报价因为有多家供应商提供更优惠的条件
29.Our count-offer is in line with the international market 我们的还盘是符合国际
市场行情的30.The price we have given is a fair price我们所给的价格是公平合理的31.Let’s meet each other halfway我们各让一半吧
32.As a token of friendship, we accept your count-offer作为友谊的表示,我们接受
你方的还盘
33.We will be waiting for your confirmation我们等待你方的确认
34.We hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future
35.我们希望这次的交易能成为以后其他交易的先驱
36.We’ve come to an agreement on price我们在价格上达成协议
37.We’ll go on to the other terms and conditions at our next meeting 在下一次的谈
判中,我们再研究其他的条款
38.Considerable quantities have been sold at this price, it is impossible to make any
further reduction以此价已经售出很多所以我们降价是不可能的39.We are anxious to know about your counter-offer 我们很想知道你方的还盘的情况
40.As the market is weak at present , your quotation is unworkable
41.目前市场疲软你方的所报的价格是做不开的42.We may place considerable orders with you if your quality is satisfactory
43.如果你方质量令人满意 我们将订大量的订单
44.Enclosed in our orders for 300 sets of transistor radios t432
45.随函附上我方所定的300台T432 晶体管收音机的订单
46.Your terms are satisfactory and we enclose an o 你方的条款令人满意随函附上
订单一份
47.We believed that the high quality of our products will induce you to place a trial
order with us
48.我们相信我们高质量的产品会导致你方试订单
49.Thank you very much for your letter of June 5 with patterns and price list.we
have made our choice and take pleasure in enclosing our indent No.342非常感谢
你方6月5日关于花式样品和价目单的来函 我们已经选妥 随函附上我们第342号的订单
50.We enclose our revised order sheet No.888 for 150,000 yards of printed cotton.We are looking forward to your confirmation of this order and also the sales note
51.随函附上第888号修正订单订购1500000码印花棉布盼确认并寄来确认
书以及售货通知
52.With reference to your letter of May 6, we are pleased to given an order for the
following
53.关于你5月6号的来函我们乐意订购如下的货物
54.Thank you for your offer of June 5 , your prices and quality are satisfactory and
we are sending you an order as follows感谢你方6月5号的报盘你方的价格与质量令人满意 现寄上订单一份 订以下的商品
55.Please supply 5000 tons of coal in accordance with the details in our order
No.114
56.请按照我方第114订单细节供煤50000吨
57.This is a trial order.please send us 35 sets only so that we may tap the market.If
successful, we will give you larger orders in the future
58.此系是试订单请先发来35台 以便我们开拓市场如果成功我们将有较
大数量的订单
59.The quality of the order must be the same as that of our sample
60.所订货物的质量必须与我方的样品相同
61.It is very much important that the design of our ordered goods be exactly the
same as that of the sample we sent you 我们所订的商品样式必须要与我们寄去的样本完全相同这一点会很重要
62.Our customers require the goods for Christmas.it is imperative that the ordered
goods reach us by the end of November我们顾客需要商品以供圣诞节用.所订货物务须在11月底抵达
63.This order must be filled within six weeks ,otherwise we will have to cancel the
order
64.这订单必须在六周内交货否则我们不得不取消这次订单
65.We are pleased to confirm your order of July 11 for 1000 dozen silk
handkerchiefs
英语外贸函电常用范文
声明:除非特别标注,否则均为本站原创文章,转载时请以链接形式注明文章出处。如若本站内容侵犯了原著者的合法权益,可联系本站删除。